Wyndham Vacation Ownership, the world’s largest vacation ownership company and member of theWyndham Worldwide(No. 24 on the DiversityInc Top 50 Companies list) family of companies (NYSE:WYN), was presented with ten awards at the 12thannual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service this month at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. More than 600 executives from around the world were in attendance.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are the world’s top honors for customer service, contact center, business development and sales professionals. The Stevie Awards organizes seven of the world’s leading business awards programs, also including the prestigious American Business Awardsand International Business Awards.
More than 2,500 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were evaluated in this year’s competition, with Wyndham Vacation Ownership earning one gold, two silver and seven bronze Stevie Awards.
“We are incredibly proud of each of our award winners,” said Jeff Myers, chief sales and marketing officer of Wyndham Vacation Ownership. “They represent the thousands of dedicated associates who strive to deliver exceptional customer service each and every day, and these awards are a testament to that steadfast commitment.”
WVO’s 2018 Stevie Awards recipients include:
Gold Stevie Award:
- Field Sales Team of the Year Specialist Presenter Technology Team
Silver Stevie Award:
- Back-Office Customer Service Professional of the Year Judy House, Administrative Assistant, Williamsburg
- Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year Meagan Picard, Representative, Vacation Planning Center, Orlando
Bronze Stevie Award:
- Award for Innovation in Sales Wyndham Rewards Points Pack
- Inbound Marketing Program of the Year Inbound Call Transfer Program
- Senior Sales Executive of the Year Jason Barnhill, Senior Vice President, Myrtle Beach
- Sales Director of the Year Eric Ellis, Regional Director of Sales Projects, Orlando
- Sales Representatives of the Year Simon Saliba, Sales Representative, Gatlinburg
- Sales Training or Education Leader of the Year Amy Tyndhall, Director of Training, Orlando
- Contact Center Professional of the Year Dulce Garcia, Representative, Orlando
Details about the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service and the list of Stevie winners in all categories are available atwww.StevieAwards.com/sales.