- Wells Fargo's Enterprise Diversity and Inclusion Council is led by CEO and President Tim Sloan and has senior executives from across the company who are accountable for helping reach its D&I goals.
- At a recent meeting with CEO Tim Sloan and other senior leaders of Wells Fargo, Tim reiterated his long-term commitment to diversity management in absolute terms.
- The company has a broad range of team member networks and diversity councils nationwide that offer career development, mentoring programs, networking and community outreach activities.
- Wells Fargo committed to donating $100 million by 2020 to crucial social needs such as supporting the advancement of women and other diverse leaders and furthering social inclusion through education.
IN OUR NEWS
FROM THE COMPANY
Wells Fargo strives to build a culture where all people are valued and accepted, and individual differences are respected. We are committed to hiring and retaining diverse team members and have a plan for increasing diversity in all levels of management. We promote growth through leadership development programs, and focus on identifying and mentoring diverse leaders.
Our commitment for diversity and inclusion starts at the top with our board of directors. Our Enterprise Diversity and Inclusion Council is led by our CEO and President Tim Sloan and has senior executives from across the company who are accountable for helping reach our D&I goals.
We have a broad range of team member networks and diversity councils nationwide that offer career development, mentoring programs, networking and community outreach activities. As part of our commitment to D&I, Wells Fargo is committed to donating $100 million by 2020 to crucial social needs such as supporting the advancement of women and other diverse leaders and furthering social inclusion through education.
Additionally, we are committed to local economies by developing and using diverse suppliers in the communities where we do business. We continue to make progress toward our goal of spending 15 percent of our total procurement budget with diverse suppliers by 2020. We are committed to advancing diversity and social inclusion among our customers, team members, suppliers and communities.
CEO and President
"Diversity and inclusion is a longtime value at Wells Fargo, and we seek to advance that in many ways. We work hard to create an atmosphere in which all members of the Wells Fargo team are respected and valued for what they bring to work every day, and we are committed to expanding development opportunities for every team member. The fact is that we are better able to serve our customers when we can leverage the creativity and innovation that come from multiple perspectives. We also support diversity and inclusion in thousands of local communities by making grants, encouraging team member volunteerism, and supporting other efforts to increase social inclusion."
EVP, Head of Enterprise Diversity and Inclusion & Strategic Philanthropy
"To be a transformative leader in diversity and inclusion, it is important to maintain inclusive policies and programs that attract, develop, engage, and retain talent. Integrating diversity and inclusion into the business decisions we make every day has made us more innovative, has led to more business opportunities in support of our customers, and more collaborative and philanthropic endeavors in our communities."
U.S. Headquarters: San Francisco, Calif.
Global Employees: 272,668
Last Year's DiversityInc Top 50 Ranking • No. 9
OTHER DIVERSITYINC LISTS
- No. 16 Veterans
- No. 18 Diversity Councils
- LGBT Employees