DiversityInc webinars focus on best practices in diversity and inclusion management, career advice and workplace issues.
Our diversity and inclusion management webinars address everything from accountability metrics and scorecards for D&I management to sponsorship programs to veteran recruitment. Executives from DiversityInc Top 50 companies give insights into what their companies are doing and how, as well as discuss results yielded.
Our career advice webinars feature successful executives of color giving advice on how people can be more productive and advance at the companies they are currently at. Follow-up surveys show that 98% of respondents found the information in the webinars valuable and 94% would recommend the webinars to their colleagues.
All webinars are live and attendees have the opportunity to ask questions via chat. The webinars are recorded and posted to diversityincbestpractices.com.
We also offer “pop-up” webinars on trending topics such as “addressing racial tensions in the workplace” or “handling unconscious bias”. Please continue to check the webinar schedule below for updates.
DiversityInc is a SHRM Recertification provider and SHRM members earn PDCs for participating in our webinars.
2020 Webinar Schedule
June 3, 2020 | Supplier Diversity Management Best Practices | Southern Company, Vickie Irwin-Avery, General Manager of Supplier Diversity | Wells Fargo, Peter Lee, Vice President and Supplier Diversity Manager & Salvador Enriquez, Supplier Diversity Manager | ADP, Laurinda Thomas, Director, Supplier Diversity & Vendor Assurance | AT&T, Jalayna Bolden, Director-Supplier Diversity
- Hear best practices from leading organizations on how they manage supplier diversity programs, source and partner with diverse vendors and drive business impact.
June 17, 2020 | Importance of D&I During Unprecedented Times| TD Bank, Girish Ganesan, Global Head of Diversity and Inclusion
June 24, 2020 | Multicultural Marketing Teams That Drive Business | Wells Fargo, John Lake, SVP Diverse Segment Marketing Strategy | Toyota, Siani Kiyonaga, Senior Manager, Brand, Growth Audiences, Cross Vehicle Line Marketing
- Multicultural marketing teams discuss how they devise and execute marketing campaigns and strategies that target diverse segments, spotlight the brand and drive revenue.
July 15, 2020 | Leveraging Self ID Campaigns to Increase Percentages of People with Disabilities, Veterans & LGBTQ | Toyota, Beth Gottfried, Human Resources Group Manager | Wells Fargo, Kathleen Martinez, SVP, Head of Disability and Accessibility Strategy | Accenture, Latisha Roberson, Strategic Partnerships Lead, North America Inclusion & Diversity
- Connecting with employees and measuring success. Hear strategies and practices to increase self-identification in the workplace.
Aug. 12, 2020 | LGBT Cultural Competence | Wells Fargo, Peter Kouzmov, Vice President, Enterprise Diversity and Inclusion Learning | ADP, Executive TBD | Dow, Alex Papastrat, Global Leader – GLAD ERG | Sanofi, Executive TBD
- Join and learn how Top Companies create an inclusive workplace and support lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) employee initiatives, programs and policies.
Aug. 26, 2020 | Driving Business and Organizational Impact Through ERG Programs and Initiatives | Hilton, Idris Strover, Senior Director Global Diversity & Inclusion | Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Kellie Molin-Kenol, Director, US D&I/Head East Hanover Site | Wells Fargo, John LaVeck, Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion | KPMG, Executive TBD| ADP, Executive TBD
- ERGs are a strategic business resource. This webinar will share insights on how to utilize ERGs to drive business growth and innovation while engaging and developing employees, as well as promoting inclusion in the workplace.
Sept. 9, 2020 | Reducing Bias in the Workplace (Hiring, Retain, Train, Promote) | Wells Fargo, Peter Kouzmov, Vice President, Enterprise Diversity and Inclusion Learning | KPMG, Executive TBD | BASF, Executive TBD
- From hiring to promoting, hear key insights on how companies focus on reducing bias in the workplace and create inclusive cultures that support retention and engagement.
Oct. 7, 2020 | Career Advice for Women of Color | Hilton, DeShaun Wise Porter, Vice President, HR Consulting | Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Kellie Molin-Kenol, Director, US D&I/Head East Hanover Site | KPMG, Executive TBD | AT&T, Executive TBD | Toyota, Jane Howard-Martin, Vice President, Labor & Employment
- Panelists will share key insights on how to navigate corporate culture and avoid the pitfalls to success as they share tips and advice to help you excel.
Oct. 21, 2020 | How to Cultivate an Inclusive Workplace During Holidays | Sanofi, Executive TBD | BASF, Executive TBD
- Year-end “holiday” festivities can leave some workers feeling left out. Hear best practices on how to celebrate inclusively during the holiday season.
Nov. 12, 2020 | Disability Etiquette in the Workplace | Toyota, Lisa Harris, Diversity and Inclusion Education Manager | Dow, Curtis Kesler, Sr. HR Partner
- A basic understanding of disability etiquette supports inclusion and helps employees feel more comfortable when interacting with each other. In this webinar, panelists share how they support and educate their teams around diverse abilities.
Nov. 18, 2020 | Strategies for Recruiting and Hiring Veterans | Hilton, Melissa Stirling, Sr. Director of U.S. Military and Youth Programs | Wells Fargo, Jerry Quinn, Head of Military and Veteran External Recruiting & Enterprise Military and Veteran Initiatives and Lisa Young, Head of Military Talent Internal Recruiting | ADP, Executive TBD | AT&T, Executive TBD | ADP, Dan Britz, Director Talent Acquisition
- Panelists share recruitment strategies for sourcing, hiring and supporting veterans at work. If you have hiring goals supporting veterans and military spouses, you don’t want to miss this informative session.