Feb. 26, 2019 | Insights into Accountability for Diversity & Inclusion Management | Comcast NBCUniversal, Cecilia Isaacs-Blundin - Senior Director, D&I | Johnson & Johnson Executive - TBA
- In every business function, people are held accountable for results and D&I management is no different. Learn how some of the best companies for D&I management hold leaders and stakeholders accountable for results and behaviors and thrive.
Mar. 12, 2019 | Candid Advice on Mentoring Women of Color | Wells Fargo, Simone Gooden - VP, Executive Development Strategy Lead
- Get advice on how to develop effective mentoring relationships with women. This webinar will provide multiple viewpoints on this subject, such as women mentoring other women, men mentoring women and women being mentored.
Mar. 26, 2019 | Best Practices on Pay Equity
- If your company doesn't have initiatives in place to address pay equity, it is already behind. Hear from best in class companies on what they are doing.
- Hear how companies are evolving their recruitment strategies to attract and hire diverse talent.
Apr. 23, 2019 | Defining High Potentials
- Your company's definition of high potentials has a direct correlation to the number of people of color identified as high potentials. Find out how and learn how best-in-class companies are defining high potentials.
- Hear from companies that have had success with moving women of color into senior leadership roles. Learn about the programs they have in place and how long it them to yield tangible results.
May 21, 2019 | Career Advice for New Recruits | Abbott Executive - TBA | ADP Executive - TBA
- Career advice on this webinar will cover a wide range of subjects, from acclimating to corporate culture to staying abreast on current affairs to engaging with senior leaders.
Jun. 11, 2019 | Best Practices on LGBTQ Branding and Engagement | Comcast NBCUniversal, Jean Claire Fistchen - Executive Director of Multicultural Services | Johnson & Johnson Executive - TBA | Wells Fargo, John Lake - VP, Diverse Segment Marketing/LGBT Segment Leader
- Best-in-class companies share best practices on LGBTQ branding and engagement, internally and externally.
Jun. 25, 2019 | Why Lateral Moves are Important | Abbott Executive - TBA | Wells Fargo, Vanessa Walsh - EVP, Talent Development and Organization Effectiveness
- Career advice on the benefits of lateral moves and why they are important to your career development.
Jul. 16, 2019 | Sponsorship Matters | Johnson & Johnson Executive - TBA
- This webinar will address standing up formal sponsorship programs to seeing talent results and everything in between.
Jul. 30, 2019 | The Difference Between High Performers vs. High Potentials | ADP Executive - TBA | Wells Fargo, Diane Evans - SVP, Head of Enterprise Talent Planning
- Talent Management experts distinguish high performers from high potentials and give tips on how to become a high potential and maintain your status.
Aug. 6, 2019 | Best Practices in Onboarding Employees
- What you need to know about global D&I management
- Companies demonstrate why ERGs should be business-focused and share case studies on how they are meeting success
- Joining an ERG provides a multitude of opportunities to develop your career – find out how.
- Career advice specifically for women of color such finding mentors, navigating the corporate landscape, and work/life integration, to name a few.
- Best-in-class companies share insights on how they effective in recruiting persons with diverse abilities.
- Career advice on how to lead inclusively.
- Career advice on not burning out on the job and maintaining your high performance.
- Employee-engagement surveys provide valuable insights into how engaged your employee base is. Best-in-class companies are leveraging these insights to be more effective in managing D&I. Find out how.
Free Daily Newsletter
We won't share your email with anyone.