DiversityInc webinars focus on best practices in diversity and inclusion management, career advice, and workplace issues.
Our diversity and inclusion management webinars address everything from accountability metrics and scorecards for D&I management to sponsorship programs to veteran recruitment. Executives from DiversityInc Top 50 companies give insights into what their companies are doing and how, as well as discuss results yielded.
Our career advice webinars feature successful executives of color giving advice on how people can be more productive and advance at the companies they are currently at. Follow-up surveys show that 98 percent of respondents found the information in the webinars valuable and 94 percent would recommend the webinars to their colleagues.
All webinars are live and attendees have the opportunity to ask questions via chat. The webinars are recorded and posted to diversityincbestpractices.com.
We also offer “pop-up” webinars on trending topics such as “addressing racial tensions in the workplace ” or “handling unconscious bias”. Please continue to check the webinar schedule on the right for updates.
DiversityInc is a SHRM Recertification provider and SHRM members earn PDCs for participating in our webinars.
2019 Webinar Schedule
Jun. 25, 2019 | Why Lateral Moves are Important | Abbott, Susan Gellatly- DVP Human Resources, Abbott Vascular | Wells Fargo, Vanessa Walsh, EVP, Talent Development and Organization Effectiveness | Marriott International, Chris Baer, Vice President Learning Development + Experience Design
- Career advice on the benefits of lateral moves and why they are important to your career development.
Jun. 26, 2019 | Mastercard – Understanding How Encouraging Authenticity Improves Employee Productivity | Mastercard – Randall Tucker, SVP, Chief Inclusion Officer
- Mastercard discusses how companies can extract a greater level of productivity by allowing employees to be more authentic.
Jul. 16, 2019 | Sponsorship Matters | Johnson & Johnson, Donna Wilson, Head of Diversity & Inclusion Multicultural Marketing
- This webinar will address standing up formal sponsorship programs to seeing talent results and everything in between.
Jul. 30, 2019 | The Difference Between High Performers vs. High Potentials | ADP, Executive – TBA | Wells Fargo, Diane Evans – SVP, Head of Enterprise Talent Planning
- Talent Management experts distinguish high performers from high potentials and give tips on how to become a high potential and maintain your status.
Aug. 6, 2019 | Best Practices in Onboarding Employees
Aug. 13, 2019 | Unpacking Global D&I Management |Johnson & Johnson, Executive – TBA | Wells Fargo, Livia Konkel – VP, International Diversity & Inclusion Leader
- What you need to know about global D&I management
Sept. 2019 | DATE TBD | Innovative ERG Case Studies | Johnson & Johnson, Executive – TBA
- Companies demonstrate why ERGs should be business-focused and share case studies.
Sept. 2019 | DATE TBD | Joining an ERG Can Help Your Career Development | Abbott, Executive – TBA | ADP, Elaine Perez-Bell – Diversity & Corporate Social Responsibility | Wells Fargo, Diana Rodriguez – SVP, Corporate Communications & Tamara Peterson – Managing Counsel & SVP
- Joining an ERG provides a multitude of opportunities to develop your career – find out how.
Oct. 8, 2019 | Career Advice for Women of Color
- Career advice specifically for women of color such as finding mentors, navigating the corporate landscape, and work/life integration, to name a few.
Oct. 22, 2019 | How to be Successful in Recruiting Persons With Diverse Abilities | Wells Fargo, Indhira Arrington – SVP, Head of Targeted Sourcing & Jose Garcia – SVP, Diversity Talent Acquisition
- Best-in-class companies share insights on how they effective in recruiting persons with diverse abilities.
Nov. 5, 2019 | How to Be A More Inclusive Leader | ADP, Executive – TBA | Comcast NBCUniversal, Fran Teti – Senior Leadership Development Training | Johnson & Johnson, Executive – TBA | Wells Fargo, Bryan Gingrich – SVP, Enterprise Diversity & Inclusion Leader
- Career advice on how to lead inclusively.
Dec. 3, 2019 | How to Sustain High Performance and Avoid Burnout | Marriott International, Chris Baer, Vice President Learning Development + Experience Design
- Career advice on not burning out on the job and maintaining your high performance.
Dec. 10, 2019 | Leveraging Employee-Engagement Surveys to Be More Effective in D&I Management | ADP, Executive – TBA
- Employee-engagement surveys provide valuable insights into how engaged your employee base is. Best-in-class companies are leveraging these insights to be more effective in managing D&I. Find out how.