DiversityInc webinars focus on best practices in diversity and inclusion management, career advice and workplace issues.
Our diversity and inclusion management webinars address everything from accountability metrics and scorecards for D&I management to sponsorship programs to veteran recruitment. Executives from DiversityInc Top 50 companies give insights into what their companies are doing and how, as well as discuss results yielded.
Our career advice webinars feature successful executives of color giving advice on how people can be more productive and advance at the companies they are currently at. Follow-up surveys show that 98% of respondents found the information in the webinars valuable and 94% would recommend the webinars to their colleagues.
All webinars are live and attendees have the opportunity to ask questions via chat. The webinars are recorded and posted to diversityincbestpractices.com.
We also offer “pop-up” webinars on trending topics such as “addressing racial tensions in the workplace” or “handling unconscious bias”. Please continue to check the webinar schedule below for updates.
DiversityInc is a SHRM Recertification provider and SHRM members earn PDCs for participating in our webinars. All Webinars begin at 3 pm ET.
Single webinar seat costs: $350.00 | Series (All 2021 webinars): $999.00
2020 Upcoming Webinar Schedule
Dec.9, 2020 | What’s New for 2021 – Tips on Completing the Survey | Click here to register
2021 Webinar Schedule
Jan.20, 2021 | Performance Goals that Support Diversity & Inclusion | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
Feb. 10, 2021 | Formal Sponsorship Program Best Practices | | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
Mar. 10, 2021 | Diversity Scorecards and Dashboards | | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
Mar. 24, 2021 | Let’s Talk Microaggressions | | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
Apr. 21, 2021 | Benefits of Inclusion in the Workplace | | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
May 19, 2021 | A Conversation with Top Diversity Leaders | | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
Jun. 9, 2021 | White Men and Women as Allies | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
Jun. 23, 2021 | Inside Tips from Talent Recruiters – Land Your Next Gig | | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
Jul. 21, 2021 | Career Advice for Women of Color | | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
Aug. 11, 2021 | Formal Mentoring Program Best Practices | | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
Aug. 25, 2021 | ERGs that Drive Business and Organizational Impact | | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
Sept. 15, 2021 | Reducing Bias in Recruiting | | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
Sept, 29, 2021 | LGBTQ Cultural Competence | | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
Oct. 20, 2021 | Executive Diversity Council Best Practices | | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
Nov, 10, 2021 | Disability Etiquette in the Workplace | | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
Nov. 17, 2021 | 2022 Top 50 Competition Survey Prep Webinar | | Buy Now | Click here to see if your company has a subscription
2020 Past Webinar Schedule
Jan. 22, 2020 | Linking Diversity and Inclusion to Annual Performance Goals | DiversityInc, Lissiah Hundley, Head of Strategic Partnerships & Client Fulfillment
Feb. 12, 2020 | Executive Diversity Council Best Practices | Dow, Alveda Williams, Corporate Director of Inclusion
March 12, 2020 | Insights into Effective Diverse Candidate Slates and Goal Setting | BASF, Patricia Rossman, Chief Diversity Officer and HR Communications, Crystal Lannaman, Head of Talent Acquisition & University Relations and Natalie Coache, Executive Recruitment Manager
March 25, 2020 | Formal Mentoring Programs Best Practices | Wells Fargo, Christopher Wilson, OED Sr. Consultant | ADP, Elaine Pérez-Bell, Director/Sr. Project Manager
March 26, 2020 | Embrace Design Thinking to Advance Diversity, Equity & Inclusion | Walmart, Donald Fan, Senior Director Global Office of Culture, Diversity & Inclusion
April 9, 2020 | DiversityInc Partner Check-In | DiversityInc Team | DiversityInc is hosting a free pop up webinar. Join us and meet the team, hear how we’re supporting partners, and participate in our live Q&A. You don’t want to miss it!
April 22, 2020 | Limiting Bias in Diversity Recruiting | Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Marion Brooks, Vice President and US Country Head, Diversity and Inclusion | KPMG, Michele Meyer-Shipp, Principal, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer | BASF, Patricia Rossman, Chief Diversity Officer and HR Communications
May 20, 2020 | 2020 Top 50 Post Event Webinar | DiversityInc Team
- DiversityInc leadership will share updates from the Top 50 virtual event and key insights from the panels and speakers. We will also spotlight the Top Companies and specialty lists and discuss what helped companies rise in the ranks or make the list for the first time.
June 3, 2020 | Supplier Diversity Management Best Practices | Southern Company, Vickie Irwin-Avery, General Manager of Supplier Diversity | Wells Fargo, Peter Lee, Vice President and Supplier Diversity Manager & Salvador Enriquez, Supplier Diversity Manager | ADP, Laurinda Thomas, Director, Supplier Diversity & Vendor Assurance | AT&T, Jalayna Bolden, Director, Supplier Diversity
- Hear best practices from leading organizations on how they manage supplier diversity programs, source and partner with diverse vendors and drive business impact.
June 24, 2020 | Multicultural Marketing Teams That Drive Business | Wells Fargo, John Lake, SVP Diverse Segment Marketing Strategy | Toyota, Siani Kiyonaga, Senior Manager, Brand, Growth Audiences, Cross Vehicle Line Marketing
- Multicultural marketing teams discuss how they devise and execute marketing campaigns and strategies that target diverse segments, spotlight the brand and drive revenue.
July 9, 2020 | Importance of D&I During Unprecedented Times | TD Bank, Girish Ganesan, Global HR Executive, Head of Talent
July 15, 2020 | Leveraging Self ID Campaigns to Increase Percentages of People with Disabilities, Veterans & LGBTQ | Wells Fargo, Kathleen Martinez, SVP, Head of Disability and Accessibility Strategy | Toyota, Beth Gottfried, Human Resources Group Manager | Accenture, Latisha Roberson, Strategic Partnerships Lead, North America Inclusion & Diversity
- Connecting with employees and measuring success. Hear strategies and practices to increase self-identification in the workplace.
Aug. 12, 2020 | LGBT Cultural Competence | Wells Fargo, Peter Kouzmov, Vice President, Enterprise Diversity and Inclusion Learning | Dow, Alex Papastrat, Global Leader – GLAD ERG | ADP, Sara Holquist, Project Manager, NextGen/Strategic Initiatives | Sanofi, Scott Harris, R&D Change Leader and North America Co-Lead for Sanofi’s PRIDE Connect ERG
- Join and learn how Top Companies create an inclusive workplace and support lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) employee initiatives, programs and policies.
Aug. 20, 2020 | Leading University Relations Programs in the New Normal | TIAA, Angie Wesley, SVP, Global Head of Talent Acquisition
Aug. 26, 2020 | Driving Business and Organizational Impact through ERG Programs and Initiatives | ADP, Daina Bowler, Vice President, Sales ADP HRO | Wells Fargo, John LaVeck, Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion
- ERGs are a strategic business resource. This webinar will share insights on how to utilize ERGs to drive business growth and innovation while engaging and developing employees, as well as promoting inclusion in the workplace.
Sept. 9, 2020 | Reducing Bias in the Workplace (Hiring, Retain, Train, Promote) | Wells Fargo, Peter Kouzmov, Vice President, Enterprise Diversity and Inclusion Learning
- From hiring to promoting, hear key insights on how companies focus on reducing bias in the workplace and create inclusive cultures that support retention and engagement.
Oct. 7, 2020 | Career Advice for Women of Color | Hilton, DeShaun Wise-Porter, Global Head of Diversity, Inclusion & Engagement | AT&T, Rachel Ybarra, Assistant Vice President, State Strategic Planning | Toyota Motor North America, Jane Howard-Martin, Vice President, Labor & Employment/Plant Support
Oct. 21, 2020 | How to Cultivate an Inclusive Workplace During Holidays | Sanofi, Stuart Persky, EEO & HR Compliance Director
- Year-end “holiday” festivities can leave some workers feeling left out. Hear best practices on how to celebrate inclusively during the holiday season.
Nov. 12, 2020 | Disability Etiquette in the Workplace | Toyota, Lisa Harris, Diversity and Inclusion Education Manager | Dow, Curtis Kesler, Sr. HR Partner | Comcast NBCUniversal, Yousef Khadar, Sr. Program Manager, Business Enablement
- A basic understanding of disability etiquette supports inclusion and helps employees feel more comfortable when interacting with each other. In this webinar, panelists share how they support and educate their teams around diverse abilities.
- Nov. 18, 2020 | Strategies for Recruiting and Hiring Veterans | Hilton, Melissa Stirling, Sr. Director of U.S. Military and Youth Programs | Wells Fargo, Lisa Young, Head of Military Talent Internal Recruiting | ADP, Harris Morris, Senior Director, Senior Director, ADP Veterans Initiative Program Manager | AT&T, Kaleb Pask, Associate Director