Post provided by TIAA’s public relations & corporate communications team.
Led by TIAA and Novant, a group of senior leaders from Lowe’s, McKinsey, Novant Health, Truist, TIAA, and the Charlotte Regional Business Alliance are coming together for a virtual Charlotte Corporate Community Roundtable on Tuesday, July 28, 2020 | 11:30 am -1:00 pm EST to discuss their proactive approach and intentional plans for their organizations to stand against racial inequality and “be the change”, in recognition of the anniversary of the 14th Amendment.
Each organization acknowledges that a successful fight against racial injustice will require continuous commitment, partnership, and hard work. This is a movement, not a moment.
Would you be interested in joining this local event? If yes, please confirm and we can send you more information and the Zoom link to watch live.
- Jason Wright, Partner at McKinsey and Former NFL Player
- Corie Pauling, Chief Inclusion & Diversity Officer and Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, TIAA
- Tanita Alexander, SVP & Head of Strategic Programs Management, TIAA
- Rod Garvin, Executive Director, CLT Alliance Foundation, Charlotte Regional Business Alliance
- Jorge De La Jara, Director of Culture, Diversity & Inclusion, Lowe’s
- Raki McGregor, VP & COO Consumer Strategy & Products, Novant Health
- Yvonne Dixon, Director Health Equity, Novant Health
- John Stokes, Community Development Manager, BB&T, now Truist
Would you be interested in joining this local event? If yes, please register online via this Zoom link to watch live.