The Hershey Company ranked No. 6 on The DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity list in 2022.
The Hershey Company is honoring its employees by recognizing its Makers of the Month and its Sellers of Moments.
One of February’s Makers of the Month is Amir R., who works in production support at The Hershey Company’s plant in Senai, Malaysia. The company also recognized Chad K. from its plant in Plymouth, Indiana, Doug G. from its Reese’s plant in Pennsylvania as well as several other employees from around the globe.
Sellers of Moments
The company also recognized its “Sellers of Moments,” or those employees in retail sales who work with the company’s store partners to bring customers “delicious moments of goodness,” Hershey wrote in a LinkedIn post.
Here’s the list of Hershey’s recent Sellers of Moments:
- Abner E., Territory Sales Lead for Northeast Hershey
- Dean N., Territory Sales Lead for Midwest Hershey
- Charlie W., Territory Sales Lead for Central Hershey
- Devin R., Associate Regional Sales Leader for Southeast Hershey
- Constantin C., Territory Sales Lead for Southeast Hershey
- Zach W., Regional Sales Leader for West Hershey
- Neala C., Territory Sales Lead for West Hershey