- Led by CEO and President Greg Braca, TD Bank moves up 4 spots to number 34.
- TD places the same value on delivering on its successes in D&I as it does with other strategic and business objectives. Every leader in at TD is held accountable for recruiting, developing, retaining and promoting the best talent from all backgrounds, as well as ensuring every employee has access to challenging career opportunities and focused individualized development.
IN OUR NEWS
FROM THE COMPANY
At TD Bank, we know that our greatest asset is our people. That's why our mission is to cultivate a service-oriented, barrier-free culture that attracts, invests in, and promotes all talent, reflecting the diverse communities we serve.
We believe the true essence of diversity and inclusion is providing a safe and productive environment where every individual feels comfortable bringing their whole selves to work. We recognize that by fostering an atmosphere of belonging, our colleagues will feel motivated to perform to their highest potential and inspired to help us be the better bank.
TD Bank's commitment to diversity and inclusion is not only core to who we are; it's critical to our business success. As the human bank, it's imperative that we seek ways to better understand and respect one another, and reflect the brilliant diversity of the communities we proudly serve.
ACHIEVING GREAT THINGS TOGETHER
Respecting and honoring our differences is part of TD Bank's DNA. But we take it one step further. We believe it's important to embrace our shared experiences too. We've learned that diversity and inclusion enables each individual to achieve his or her full potential while helping us achieve our common mission of enriching the lives of our customers, colleagues and communities.
LIVING OUR MISSION
We place the same value on delivering against our success in this area as we do with our strategic and business objectives. Every leader in our organization is held accountable for our success by:
- Recruiting, developing, retaining and promoting the very best talent from all backgrounds
- Ensuring every employee has access to challenging career opportunities and focused individualized development
- Serving the diverse needs of the communities where we work and live
- Conducting business with diverse suppliers
President and CEO
"We have a responsibility to enrich the lives of our customers and colleagues across the diverse communities we serve. And that starts with creating an environment at TD where people can be their full, authentic selves, and see that diversity reflected in our organization. That is our goal."
Head of Diversity and Inclusion
"TD understands that a culture that strongly embraces diversity and inclusion enables its employees to better understand and meet the needs of diverse customer populations; enhances engagement among its co-workers that drives innovative solutions to meet customer needs and expectations; and helps recruit and retain the best talent."
U.S. Headquarters: Cherry Hill, N.J.
Global Employees: 90,603
Last Year's DiversityInc Top 50 Ranking • No. 38
OTHER DIVERSITYINC LISTS
- No. 12 People with Disabilities
- LGBT Employees