Originally Published by Sodexo.
Sodexo, a food services and facilities management company committed to quality of life, named 11 senior living communities as Showcase Communities for this year. The designation represents the best partnerships based on shared values and commitment to enhance the daily lives of residents.
The senior living communities were chosen based on dining services, building services, safety, third party quality surveys, regulatory standards and more. As a component of the recognition, Sodexo will invest $5,000 at each community for projects that benefit residents.
The senior living community honorees are:
- Artman/Liberty Lutheran Services, Ambler, PA
- Brethren Village, Lancaster, PA
- Carlyle Place, Macon, GA
- Living Care Retirement Community, Yakima, WA
- Moravian Hall Square/ Morningstar Senior Living, Nazareth, PA
- Moravian Manor, Lititz, PA
- Mt. San Antonio Gardens, Pomona, CA
- Neshaminy Manor, Warrington, PA
- The Virginian, Fairfax, VA
- Wayne County Nursing Home, Lyons, NY
- Wesbury UMRC, Meadville, PA
“Sodexo Showcase Communities represent successful partnerships that elevate their residents’ experiences by taking part in the best of our programs and services,” said Joe Cuticelli, CEO of Seniors for Sodexo North America. “We congratulate all of our Showcase Communities and look forward to our continued collaboration in delivering excellence every day.”
Sodexo helps seniors live their best lives today and every day. We deliver a range of services with expertise and a team of purpose driven employees. The impact is improved quality of life for seniors. Sodexo Seniors is active in 24 countries, mainly in the US and Europe, with more than 9,000 employees working onsite with residents and our clients.