PwC | Hall of Fame
Tim RyanUS Chairman and Senior Partner
“The COVID-19 pandemic’s disproportionate impact on communities of color has exposed deep issues about biases in our society. As PwC and the broader business community look to rebuild, we have an opportunity to boldly reimagine and advance diversity and inclusion efforts in both our workplaces and communities. I will do my part to lead the way.”
Shannon SchuylerU.S. Chief Purpose and Inclusion Officer
“I am inspired to see PwC on the 2020 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity list. The inclusion journey is not just a priority for the firm but also a commitment to all of our people to drive a culture of belonging where people of all backgrounds can thrive and succeed.”
- PwC is dedicated to upskilling its employees and the community in an ever-changing digital landscape. PwC has been working to upskill women and girls in science by working to equip students with digital skills.
- PwC’s disability inclusion journey began more than a decade ago. To tap into diverse talent, PwC has invested in creating disability inclusion networks that take part in community outreach. Its Assess Your Potential events reach nearly 1,000 students with disabilities across the country.
- PwC emphasizes employee wellbeing. PwC’s Well-Being Learning Project is a study that involved data and feedback from across the firm. It is one of the largest studies of a corporate wellbeing effort to date.
In The News
- PwC Invests in Upskilling for Women and Girls in Science
- PwC Senior Tax Manager Works on Goal to Run A Marathon on Every Continent
- PwC’s Corporate Well-Being Report Shows Why Wellness Matters
Other DiversityInc Lists
- LGBT Employees
U.S. Headquarters: New York, N.Y.
U.S. Employees: 55,000
2019 DiversityInc Top 50 Ranking: Hall of Fame