2019 TOP COMPANIES FOR DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION LISTS
TOP 50 COMPANIES FOR DIVERSITY
This list is comprised of companies whose data indicates they have the potential to make The DiversityInc Top 50. These companies are judged by the same criteria, using sophisticated SAS software to analyze responses in the following areas:
- Talent Pipeline (workforce breakdown, recruitment, diameter of existing talent)
- Talent Development (employee resource groups, mentoring, philanthropy, movement, fairness)
- Leadership Accountability (responsible for results, communications, visibility)
- Supplier Diversity (percent of Tier I and Tier II spend with minority-, women-, LGBT-, disability- and veteran-owned businesses)
FCA US LLC
Hilti North America
Honda North America
International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc.
M&T Bank Corporation
MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
Nissan North America
Rockwell Automation, Inc.
State Street Corporation
Tyson Foods, Inc.
Volkswagen Group of America
Wyndham Destinations Inc.
Top Hospitals & Health Systems
- Cleveland Clinic
- Northwell Health
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- Henry Ford Health System (HFHS)
- NYU Langone Health
Top Regional Companies
- MGM Resorts International
- Blue Shield of California
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Comerica Bank
- Ameren Corporation
- American Heart Association
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
These lists are based on a metrics-driven evaluation that abandons a preconceived set number of companies on a list.
They are evaluated on group performance, and the cutoff takes place where there is a significant difference between the top companies and the next runner up.
As a result, there may be fewer than or more than 10 companies on a list.
- Top Regional Companies
- Top Hospitals & Health Systems
- Top Utilities
- Top Companies for Talent Acquisition
- Top Companies for Supplier Diversity
- Top Companies for People with Disabilities
- Top Companies for LGBT Employees
- Top Companies for Employee Resource Groups
- Top Companies for Mentoring
- Top Companies for Diversity Councils
- Top Companies for Veterans
- Top Companies for Executive Women
- Top Companies for Diverse Leadership
- Top Companies for Sponsorship
- Top Companies for Philanthropy
- Top Companies for Talent Acquisition for Women of Color