Originally published on novartis.com.
Learning and Development
In 2018 we crowdsourced ideas from associates on how to enhance the Novartis employee experience. One of the winning ideas was accessing more vocational training for all associates regardless of role, level or location and in the summer of 2019 that idea became a reality!
Today we can virtually learn and earn certificates from 190 universities around the world, universities like Yale, Princeton, University of London, India School of Business or Peking University, all supported by Novartis through our partner Coursera.
Our Novartis Learning Institute offers personal effectiveness, digital capability and language programs and talent acceleration and leadership programs.
And as an added extra, we now have access to LinkedIn Learning giving us access to over 14,500 video based programs from leading global experts on the latest hot skills in 7 languages.
- 3,500 courses from 190 leading universities
- 14,500 LinkedIn Learning courses
- 100: the number of hours of learning we aspire to provide every year
- > 105,000: associates “unbossed” to drive their personal growth
All this in addition to:
- Leadership and management trainingDigital immersion program for leaders
- Digital Awareness HubVirtual reality training for manufacturing
- Gamification for our sales and digital colleaguesReverse mentoring programs
- GetAbstract, 20,000+ leading books, article & videos8,500 Skillsoft courses, videos and resources
- AI supported learning hub
and many more development programs available across the organization to build deep functional skills and knowledge, often supported by the relevant professional or academic qualification.
So if you are ready to feed your curiosity and unboss your personal growth then start your conversation with Novartis.