As the world grows more and more connected, Mastercard (No. 7 on the DiversityInc Top 50 Companies list) is working to ensure that every one of our accounts is as digital as the people using them. The company is designing rich, innovative, compelling and secure ways to pay and get paid across all channels and devices, redefining commerce globally.
Join Mastercard for Money20/20, October 23–26 at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas to learn more about how Mastercard's approach — combined with advances in technology — is leading to the development of deeper, more intelligent experiences to enhance how people live, how businesses grow and how cities function.
Enabling Developers to Build Real, Scalable Solutions
On Saturday, October 22, Mastercard will again join eight other companies in sponsoring the Money20/20 Hackathon. The Mastercard team will task participants with using its Send Person-to-Person API or Vending API to streamline existing commerce experiences or establish a new business opportunity. Members of the team will be available around the clock to support contestants – from guiding ideation to awarding winners an incredible set of prizes.
Driving the Conversation on Commerce:
Mastercard partnered with PYMNTS.com to host Cocktails & Conversations, Presented by Mastercard and PYMNTS.com. Karen Webster, CEO, PYMNTS.com, will moderate the conversations in the Mastercard booth on a variety of topics on October 24 and 25 beginning at 5:45 p.m.
In addition, throughout the Money2020 conference, Mastercard executives will participate in moderated panel and roundtable discussions focusing on a variety of topics:
- Sunday, October 23, 2:00 p.m. PST: Daniel Monehin, Division President, Sub-Saharan Africa, will discuss what the U.S. can learn from financial inclusion initiatives in emerging markets. [Marcello, The Venetian Level 4]
- Monday, October 24, 10:40 a.m. PST: Ajay Bhalla, President, Enterprise Risk & Security, will share how biometric technologies are enabling the future of secure device-based payments. [Murano, The Venetian Level 3]
- Monday, October 24, 10:40 a.m. PST: Les Matthews, Senior Vice President, Digital Payment Products, will explain how contextual checkout enables commerce according to consumer demand. [San Polo, The Venetian Level 3]
- Tuesday, October 24, 9:30 a.m. PST: Garry Lyons, Chief Innovation Officer, joins an innovation roundtable to debate the opportunity for disruption within major payment networks. [Murano, The Venetian Level 3]
- Tuesday, October 25, 4:40 p.m. PST: Betty DeVita, Chief Commercial Officer, Mastercard Labs, will explore smart device commerce marketplaces and the Internet of Things. [San Polo, The Venetian Level 3]
- Tuesday, October 24, 11:40 a.m. PST: James Anderson, Executive Vice President, Digital Payment Products, will discuss the role of mobile wallets in streamlining online and mobile app payments. [Palazzo Ballroom M,N,O – The Venetian Level 5]
Showcasing What's Next in Payments
The Mastercard mobile payments truck will be rolling into Las Vegas [Booth 3413], showcasing interactive payment technology demonstrations. Experience the latest innovations in artificial intelligence; safety and security; device-based commerce in an increasingly IoT world; and Masterpass online, in-app and instore.