No. 9 | KPMG
- KPMG’s seven national diversity networks engage nearly 50 percent of its people.
- KPMG’s senior leaders chair the national advisory boards of each of its Diversity Networks. Working together, they help ensure the firm continues to foster and sustain an open and inclusive work environment, and continuously enhance the recruiting, retention, and advancement of a diverse team of high-performing professionals.
- KPMG’s more than 220 employee-driven local councils and chapters provide their members with opportunities to participate in career development programs, broaden professional experiences, and build career-enriching relationships, both within and beyond the firm.
FROM THE COMPANY
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional services firms, providing innovative business solutions and audit, tax, and advisory services to many of the world’s largest and most prestigious organizations.
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity is embedded in our values and our culture, and core to our beliefs. More than a business imperative, inclusion and diversity is a moral imperative that influences everything we do — how we attract and develop next-generation leaders, orchestrate the delivery of our work, engage in corporate citizenship and build public trust. All are essential to sustain our business and the communities in which we live and work.
We believe a culture of inclusion has lasting, powerful benefits: It helps to engage, inspire and empower our people, giving each individual the confidence to contribute fully and succeed.
Chairman and CEO
Michele C. Meyer-Shipp
Principal, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
U.S. Headquarters: New York, N.Y.
U.S. Employees: 32,273
Last Year’s DiversityInc Top 50 Ranking • No. 8
OTHER DIVERSITYINC LISTS
- No. 10 Employee Resource Groups
- No. 10 Executive Diversity Council
- No. 11 Mentoring
- No. 11 Sponsorship
- No. 14 Executive Women
- LGBT Employees