- Latinos in Senior Leadership: 49.6% more than the Top 50
- Employees in Resource Groups: 15.6% more than the Top 10
- Supplier Diversity: Spent 19.8% more of total procurement with tier-1 minority-owned suppliers than the Top 50
Chairman and CEO
"Diversity and inclusion remain strategic priorities for KPMG and intrinsic to who we are as an organization. A diverse, inclusive culture spurs innovation and drives our growth because it attracts and empowers top talent who inspire each other – and our clients – with richer points of view to deliver real value."
Chief Diversity Officer
"Diversity and inclusion influence everything we do — how we recruit, train, and grow our people, serve clients, engage in corporate citizenship, invest, and build public trust. We are committed to building a pipeline of diverse, next-generation leaders for our organization and the broader marketplace in the years ahead."
COMPANY FACTSU.S. Headquarters: New York, N.Y.
Global Employees: 188,982
Last Year's DiversityInc Top 50 Ranking • No. 16
• No. 4 Diversity Councils
• No. 4 Executive Women
• No. 5 Mentoring
• No. 10 Employee Resource Groups
• No. 10 Supplier Diversity
• Global Diversity
• LGBT Employees