No. 12 | KPMG
Lynne DoughtieChairman and CEO
“At KPMG, attracting and retaining top talent that shares our values, while specifically focusing on workforce inclusion and diversity, remains a top priority. As trusted advisors and problem solvers, our people channel their diverse backgrounds, experiences and thinking to deliver real results for our clients and communities.”
Michele C. Meyer-ShippPrincipal, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
“More than ever, it is critical that we value the diversity among us and embrace each other in a spirit of inclusion, engagement and collaboration. This will enable our respective organizations and people to continue to thrive as the pace of change continues to accelerate.”
- KPMG demonstrated its commitment to professional development this year with the opening of the KPMG Lakehouse in Orlando, a learning, development and innovation center that will serve 800 KPMG professionals each week.
- KPMG is dedicated to supplier diversity and has been developing its supplier diversity program over the past year. Its supplier diversity team is working to engage with the firm’s business resource groups (BRGs) to deliver workshops, mentoring and strategy development. Over the past several years, the firm has spent 12–18% of its total procurement spend with diverse businesses.
- As part of its COVID-19 response, the KPMG U.S. Foundation pledged over $2 million to nonprofits impacted by the pandemic, including Girls Who Code, the Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
In The News
- KPMG: The Women Changing California’s Boardrooms
- KPMG: Celebrating International Women’s Day 2020
- Shining a Light on KPMG’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Other DiversityInc Lists
- LGBT Employees
- No. 9 Executive Diversity Councils
- No. 13 Philanthropy
- No. 21 Sponsorship
From The Company
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional services firms, providing innovative business solutions and audit, tax and advisory services to many of the world’s largest and most prestigious organizations. Our commitment to inclusion and diversity is embedded in our values and our culture and is core to our beliefs.
More than a business imperative, inclusion and diversity is a moral imperative that influences everything we do: how we attract and develop next generation leaders, orchestrate the delivery of our work, engage in corporate citizenship and build public trust.
All are essential to sustain our business and the communities in which we live and work. We believe a culture of inclusion has lasting, powerful benefits: It helps to engage, inspire and empower our people, giving each individual the confidence to contribute fully and succeed.
U.S. Headquarters: New York, NY
U.S. Employees: 38,043
2019 Top 50 Ranking: No. 9