- KPMG moves into the Top 10 for the first time. Chairman and CEO Lynne Doughtie is the Executive Chair of the Diversity Advisory Board. Sue Townsen, Chief Diversity Officer & Partner, Advisory is the chair.
- KPMG's senior leaders chair the national advisory boards of each of its Diversity Networks. Working together, they help ensure the firm continues to foster and sustain an open and inclusive work environment, and continuously enhance the recruiting, retention, and advancement of a diverse team of high-performing professionals.
- KPMG's seven national diversity networks engage nearly 50 percent of its people.
- The nearly 169 employee-driven local councils and chapters provide their members with opportunities to participate in career-development programs, broaden professional experiences, and build career-enriching relationships, both within and beyond the firm.
IN OUR NEWS
Chairman and CEO
"At KPMG, our inclusive culture is a true demonstration of our values in action. We're strengthened by the diversity of our teams, which helps us innovate, grow, and win in the marketplace."
Chief Diversity Officer
"Inclusion is integral to all aspects of KPMG's business strategy, and in particular, our ability to engage, motivate, and empower our people to achieve their full potential."
U.S. Headquarters: New York, N.Y.
Global Employees: 197,263
Last Year's DiversityInc Top 50 Ranking • No. 11
OTHER DIVERSITYINC LISTS
- No. 4 Diversity Councils
- No. 5 Employee Resource Groups
- No. 8 Mentoring
- No. 10 Executive Women
- LGBT Employees