No. 21 | Kellogg Company
- Kellogg Company has established a global goal to have 50% female representation in management positions by 2030.
- Kellogg Company provides unconscious bias training for employees and has made sure that unconscious bias awareness is incorporated in all talent management processes.
- In January 2017, the company’s new parental leave policy went into effect in North America, increasing the total possible paid time off for parental leave from one week to four weeks. This enhancement was made available to both new moms and new dads.
- Overall, paid maternity leave, including the enhanced parental leave, jumped from 10 weeks to 14 weeks.
- The new parental leave policy also covers adoptive parents and is applied retroactively to children of employees born after August 1, 2016.
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Global Head, Diversity & Inclusion
U.S. Headquarters: Battle Creek, Mich.
Global Employees: 32,861
Last Year’s DiversityInc Top 50 Ranking • No. 18
OTHER DIVERSITYINC LISTS
- LGBT Employees