No. 2 | Hilton
Chris NassettaPresident & CEO
“At Hilton, we continue to be guided by our values and our true north as we navigate these uncertain times. Now more than ever, we are devoted to sharing the light and warmth of our hospitality in the communities we serve.”
Laura FuentesChief Talent Officer
“Throughout our diversity and inclusion journey at Hilton, we have made important strides to be a great place to work for all. Even in challenging times, we are committed to building on those successes as part of our mission to be the most hospitable company in the world.”
- Hilton is dedicated to driving positive social impact. In 2019, the company fostered economic and social integration for nearly 11,000 refugees through volunteering, training and employment opportunities.
- Hilton has made moves to cut its environmental footprint in half. It is committed to reducing its plastic waste by transitioning from single use to full-sized toiletry containers by 2022 and reducing its food waste by expanding its food donation initiative across the U.S.and Canada.
- Hilton demonstrates its commitment to developing strong leadership. Its Lead@Hilton program helps team members grow through various holistic learning and training opportunities.
In The News
- Hilton marks International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month
- Hilton 2030 Goals for Food Waste
- Hilton Innovative Onboarding Program
Other DiversityInc Lists
- No. 5 ERGs
- No. 13 Veterans
- No. 4 People with Disabilities
- No. 1 Supplier Diversity
- LGBT Employees
From The Company
Diversity is at the core of Hilton’s vision, mission and values. We are committed to an inclusive workforce that fully represents many different cultures, backgrounds and viewpoints. Our global brands provide meeting places for people from all walks of life to connect, creating a welcoming environment for all.
Understanding our team members’ unique perspectives, along with those of our guests, owners, suppliers, and partners, is essential to driving our competitive performance. Our company will always strive to reflect the global communities where we live and work.
Our global strategy is to leverage and promote diversity and inclusion through a framework of culture, talent and marketplace programs and initiatives to foster innovation and create a globally competitive business.
We celebrate our culture by creating an inclusive workplace with opportunities like team member resource groups and inclusions councils. We also attract, develop and retain the best talent in hospitality. In the marketplace, we engage, support and create business opportunities in our communities. Because of our efforts, we have been recognized for our diversity and inclusion externally.
Some of these include: #1 Best Place to Work in the U.S., #1 Best Place to Work for Women and Parents, #2 World’s Best Workplace, and Best Employer for Diversity from Forbes.
U.S. Headquarters: McLean, VA.
Global Employees: 425,000
2019 DiversityInc Top 50 Ranking: No. 4