Lindsay Sacknoff, SVP, head of consumer banking business, management & governance, TD Bank (No. 38 on the DiversityInc 2017 Top 50 Companies for Diversity list), shares not only what to do but also what not to do in order to get that next promotion.
More in Career Advice:
- Bayer’s Nancy Wolfe Explains What Makes an Effective Mentee August 1, 2019
- Nielsen CEO and CDO David Kenny Talks About Taking Diversity and Inclusion to the Next Level July 15, 2019
- David Kenny Shares How Nielsen Can Help Businesses Adapt to Changing Behavior of Consumers July 15, 2019
- Nielsen CEO and CDO David Kenny Explains How to Prioritize Diversity and Inclusion Within an Organization July 15, 2019
- Nielsen’s David Kenny Defines a Transformational CEO July 15, 2019
- Nielsen CEO David Kenny Explains His Decision to Take on the Role of Chief Diversity Officer July 15, 2019