TIAA’s Michael Rochon advocated with senior leadership to adjust the company’s parental leave policy for all family structures.
More in Career Advice:
- Bayer’s Nancy Wolfe Explains What Makes an Effective Mentee August 1, 2019
- Nielsen CEO and CDO David Kenny Talks About Taking Diversity and Inclusion to the Next Level July 15, 2019
- David Kenny Shares How Nielsen Can Help Businesses Adapt to Changing Behavior of Consumers July 15, 2019
- Nielsen CEO and CDO David Kenny Explains How to Prioritize Diversity and Inclusion Within an Organization July 15, 2019
- Nielsen’s David Kenny Defines a Transformational CEO July 15, 2019
- Nielsen CEO David Kenny Explains His Decision to Take on the Role of Chief Diversity Officer July 15, 2019