EY is a Hall of Fame company.
EY’s Social Justice Fund provides grant funding to the following non-profit organizations that align with the company’s commitment to building a more equitable environment for the working world.
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights (NCCHR): Empowers change makers to promote civil and human rights
- SoGal Foundation: Closes the diversity gap in entrepreneurship and investing
- GI Go Fund: Bringing fundamental change to military veterans and their families
- Partners for Youth with Disabilities (PYD): Creates a world where young people with disabilities can live with pride in who they are
- Defy Ventures: Supports currently incarcerated individuals with career readiness programs and more
Read more on LinkedIn.