Hall of Fame | EY
Kelly GrierU.S. Chair and Managing Partner and EY Americas Managing Partner
“There is nothing more important than cultivating a workplace culture where everyone feels a strong sense of belonging, regardless of their background. When we harness the collective strength of our unique differences, we team better, we unlock creative potential and ultimately deliver the very best solutions to our clients.”
Karyn TwaroniteGlobal Diversity & Inclusiveness Officer and US Executive Committee member
“Diversity and inclusiveness are a journey, and it creates opportunities to further progress our culture, innovation, resilience and growth. We are very proud of our status in DiversityInc’s Top 50 Hall of Fame and are focused on our continuous progress and development.”
- EY is committed to building responsible, sustainable procurement through building a base of diverse suppliers that benefit and reflect communities it serves. Its supplier code of conduct dictates that suppliers it works with must champion diversity and inclusion, human rights, environmental sustainability and health and safety.
- EY also advocates for LGBTQ+ issues. In honor of Pride month last year, the company provided a toolkit to its employees for understanding multiple gender identities.
- EY champions employment for people with disabilities by highlighting the benefits neurodiversity has on the workforce. Its Neurodiversity Centers of Excellence works to source, screen, assess and train, and provide onboarding and support for employees with autism.
In The News
- EY COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan: Five Ways to Reshape
- EY Announces Commitment to be Carbon Neutral by end of 2020
- EY Helps Block2 Build a Blockchain-based Solution for Small and Medium Businesses to Manage Supply and Demand Across Trade Industries
Other DiversityInc Lists
- No. 3 ERGs
- LGBT Employees
From The Company
At EY, diversity and inclusiveness (D&I) are core to who we are. We are fostering an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging — where people are inspired to team up and lead inclusively in their interactions every day. We believe in maximizing the power of different perspectives and backgrounds in our teaming. Including varying points of view in our decision-making, operations and actions is fundamental to establishing long-term value for EY people, as well as long-term client, social and financial value. Meaningful conversations can create feelings of trust and belonging that are the foundation of our inclusive culture. We work to help make EY a more inclusive place through meaningful conversations between colleagues by promoting belonging conversations and through our monthly “Building connections through conversation” series. Our EY Global Executive (GE), the highest level of leadership at EY, signed a statement demonstrating our collective commitment to leading inclusively and our increased focus and accountability around D&I progress. It’s key to achieving EY’s ambition for creating long-term value — bringing the best of our global organization together to run our business and serve clients, ultimately achieving better business success in this transformative age.
U.S. Headquarters: New York, N.Y.
Global Employees: 280,000
2019 DiversityInc Top 50 Ranking: Hall of Fame