EY | Hall of Fame
- EY’s Inclusiveness AdvisoryCouncil (IAC) is co-chaired by Kelly Grier, EY US Chairman and Managing Partner and Americas Managing Partner and Karyn Twaronite, Global Diversity & Inclusiveness Officer and US Executive Committee member.
- All of the IAC participates in formal mentoring and sponsorship programs and the IAC has 18 to 24-month rotational positions for resource group members.
All firm-wide resource groups are sponsored by level 1 executives.
- Every two years, EY issues detailed sustainability report addressing its ESG efforts which is signed off and sponsored by its US Chairman EY and Americas Managing Partner.
FROM THE COMPANY
Our purpose —to build a better working world —defines everything we do. At EY, we believe an inclusive environment, where people from all backgrounds can experience a sense of belonging and achieve their full potential, is central to achieving our purpose. Our strategy is twofold.
First, we work to create an inclusive culture where all of our processes are equitable and our people are both equipped and expected to team and lead inclusively. Second, we provide equitable access to experiences and relationships, including opportunities to lead, mentor, sponsor and provide feedback, which enable advancement and contribute to successful careers.
We achieve all of this by holding our business leaders accountable, as evidenced in our US Executive Committee Board Diversity Statement, and by setting high expectations and measuring results.
A few highlights over the last year include:
- Launch of three powerful, unscripted videos of EY colleagues sharing their experience of belonging at EY.
- Leadership communications encouraging open, honest conversations with one another on matters important to each other, including the current social climate.
- Conducted a survey of more than 1,000 employed adult Americans to better understand the current state of belonging within the workplace.
- Raised awareness around transgender inclusion resources for all of our people including education toolkits and introduced the Pathways to Transition program, which offers US employees coverage of up to $25,000 for transition-related expenses not covered by their medical plan.
US Chairman and Managing Partner and EY Americas Managing Partner
“At EY, we have a steadfast commitment to diversity and inclusiveness and creating a culture where all people can experience a sense of belonging. This is fundamental for building transformative leaders to serve our clients and lead in our communities.”
U.S. Headquarters: New York, N.Y.
Global Employees: 270,000
Last Year’s DiversityInc Top 50 Ranking • Hall of Fame
OTHER DIVERSITYINC LISTS
- No. 1 Employee Resource Groups
- No. 1 Executive Diversity Council
- No. 3 Executive Women
- No. 4 Talent Acquisition
- No. 5 Mentoring
- No. 6 People with Disabilities
- No. 6 Sponsorship
- No. 6 Supplier Diversity
- LGBT Employees