No. 5 | Eli Lilly & Company
- Eli Lilly set aspirational goals in diversity for a two-year period to achieve sustainable progress in representation of women and minority talent in management roles.
- The Global Diversity and Inclusion Office is providing Conscious InclusionLeadership program designed to help leaders achieve business outcomes through effectively leveraging the rich diversity that exists at Lilly.
- The GDIO is also hosting a multi-cultural festival and diversity summit every year. Between 2016 and 2018, GDIO collaborated with ERG to conduct large US scope minority employee journey projects focus on women, African American, Latino/Hispanic and Asian to understand their experience at Lilly resulted in innovation solution to address challenges and ultimately improve the equality experience for every employee at Lilly.
David A. Ricks
Chairman, President, CEO
Chief Diversity Officer
U.S. Headquarters: Indianapolis, Ind.
Global Employees: 34,845
Last Year’s DiversityInc Top 50 Ranking • No. 6
OTHER DIVERSITYINC LISTS
- No. 2 Talent Acquisition
- No. 3 Employee Resource Groups
- No. 2 People with Disabilities
- No. 9 Supplier Diversity
- No. 13 Mentoring
- No. 9 Diversity Councils
- No. 9 Diverse Leadership
- No. 2 Philanthropy
- No. 3 Talent Acquisition for Women of Color
- LGBT Employees