- Eli Lilly moved up 10 spots last year and continues the strong momentum this year, moving into the Top 10.
- The company has twice as many Blacks in the top two levels of management than the national average for U.S. companies.
- DiversityInc will be meeting with Chairman, President and CEO David Ricks and his leadership team this summer. Ricks chairs the executive diversity council which meets monthly.
U.S. Headquarters: Indianapolis, Ind.
Global Employees: 40,566
Last Year's DiversityInc Top 50 Ranking • No. 16
OTHER DIVERSITYINC LISTS
- No. 4 Employee Resource Groups
- No. 5 People with Disabilities
- No. 8 Supplier Diversity
- No. 9 Mentoring
- No. 11 Executive Women
- No. 14 Diversity Councils
- LGBT Employees