This is the last year we will utilize the DiversityInc Top 50 survey to produce this list. We have a new global diversity survey, called the Fair360 survey. The survey is currently open and companies looking to compete for the new global list must complete and submit it. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
We did not rank companies as we did not have enough in-depth questions that would meaningfully and precisely differentiate companies for the detailed ranking. To be eligible, companies must have at least 20 percent of their operations outside of the United States. These companies demonstrate inclusive global best practices, such as effective use of a global diversity council and global resource groups.
Other criteria include:
- Presence and role of a global diversity council
- Global policies to prevent discrimination and harassment
- Global initiatives to hire and promote people with disabilities and LGBT individuals
- Specific talent- and leadership-development initiatives for women
- Global supplier-diversity programs
Johnson & Johnson
Procter & Gamble