The 2018 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity event took place May 1 at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City.
More in News:
- Rikers Island Jail Likely to Close by 2026 October 18, 2019
- Disability Advocate Goes to Court for the Right to Use Sidewalks in Minneapolis October 18, 2019
- Gaming Industry Moves Forward While Leaving Minorities Behind October 18, 2019
- First All-Female Spacewalk: ‘One giant leap for WOMANkind!’ October 18, 2019
- Carolynn Johnson, DiversityInc CEO, Discusses Allyship on the ‘Karen Hunter Show’ October 18, 2019
- Actress Gina Rodriguez Faces Backlash Over Rapping the N-word October 17, 2019