DiversityInc CEO Luke Visconti had a fireside chat with JCPenney Chairman and CEO Marvin Ellison, one of three Black CEOs in the Fortune 500, at the 2018 Top 50 Companies for Diversity event May 1 at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City.
More in Featured Partners:
- Hilton Malta Celebrates Completion of Business Centre Renovation October 18, 2019
- EY launches public finance management blockchain solution to improve efficiency and transparency in governments October 18, 2019
- AbbVie Receives CHMP Positive Opinion for Upadacitinib (RINVOQ™) for the Treatment of Adults with Moderate to Severe Active Rheumatoid Arthritis October 18, 2019
- New Global Research from Accenture Interactive Urges CMOs to Put People Before Data Collection to Deliver a Better Digital Advertising Experience October 17, 2019
- Mastercard and Curb Make NYC Cab Rides Count Towards American Cancer Society Program October 17, 2019
- WOMEN: PRIMED AND READY FOR PROGRESS October 17, 2019