Cox Communications (No. 18 on the DiversityInc Top 50 Companies list) is committed to the privacy of its customers regardless of any legal or regulatory changes. The companycontinues to stand by its commitment to customers, as stated in theCustomer Privacy Notice:
“It is our policy not to disclose Personally Identifiable Information to persons outside of Cox, other than our affiliates, vendors and business partners, without your prior consent.”
Summary of Facts:
- Cox has no plans to change its privacy practices as a result of the repeal of the FCC rules.
- Cox does not sell personally identifiable information of any kind, including web browsing history, and has no plans to do so.
- Cox does not collect the individual web browsing history of our customers and has no plans to do so.
- Cox remains committed to the principles of transparency and customer choice consistent with the FTC privacy framework as described in the ISP Privacy Principles.
- Cox offers multiple choice options that allow customers to personalize their Cox experience, including the ability to opt-out of the disclosure of mailing lists, email marketing, telemarketing and texts, telephone directory listings, location-based advertising, the use of customer proprietary network information for marketing purposes, and video recommendations. For more information, visit: Customer Privacy Notice.If customers have questions about Cox’s Customer Privacy Notice, they can email them to email@example.com.