Comcast NBCUniversal ranked No. 7 on The DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity list in 2022.
Comcast NBCUniversal is highlighting Women Visionaries for Women’s History Month with a series of projects and features on its platforms.
“Throughout the year and especially during Women’s History Month, Comcast NBCUniversal is committed to highlighting and sharing the stories of women who are building a better, more equitable world,” the company wrote. “This month, we are proud to highlight Women Visionaries — generations of female trailblazers who have courageously changed the world through civil rights activism, entrepreneurship, community investment, entertainment and more.”
The company is launching the following projects and features:
- Searching “Women’s History Month” on Xfinity will show a curated collection of female-directed films and stories with women leads
- Voices of the Civil Rights Movement will publish an article that highlights the impact of women on the civil rights movement
- Comcast Newsmakers will spotlight efforts to advance representation for women in technology
- NBCUniversal’s “Women’s Herstory: Build. Empower. Uplift.” campaign will showcase superstars, journalists, mothers, survivors and more
- Project UP advances digital equity by investing in women visionaries and organizations that support women
- The Next Shift: Mentoring the Next Generation of Female Leaders initiative will help promote and foster female talent with career development
Read more at corporate.comcast.com.