Is your company focusing its efforts on the right areas ofdiversity management The DiversityInc Top 50 Best Practices web seminar, featuring diversity leaders from PricewaterhouseCoopers and AT&T, reveals the five best practices that can deliver maximum results to your team.
During this 90-minute web seminar,Joanne McDonough, PricewaterhouseCoopers’ former Office of Diversity Director, and Debbie Storey, AT&T’s Senior Vice President of Talent Development and Chief Diversity Officer, explain how integrating diversity management into every facet of a business can increase market share and business innovation. PwC rose to No. 1 on the2012 DiversityInc Top 50list, up from No. 3 in 2011 and No. 6 in 2010. AT&T (No. 4) has maintained a ranking in the top five since 2009, rising from No. 22 in 2008.
Data from our survey show that excellence in diversity management is directly correlated to five best practices:
- Linkingcompensationto diversity management.
- Having diversity councilswith rotational positions.
- Establishing cross-cultural mentoring programswith senior-management participation.
- Using resource groupsfor recruitment and understanding the marketplace.
During the web seminar, you will learn:
- How PwC’s diversity-department structure is set up to achieve maximum effectiveness.
- How the Candid Conversation Series enhanced cultural dexterity at PwC with all employees.
- The business advantage in adopting LGBT tax-equalization benefits for employees.
- The innovative types of resource groups AT&T is launching that directly tie into its business process.
- How AT&T was able to increase its spend with diverse suppliers by 31 percent in one year.
This 90-minute web seminar is available to BestPractices.DiversityInc.com subscribers. Please log in to watch the presentation and download the slides.