What work looks like continues to change and has magnified systemic inequalities in the global workforce. Let’s dive into why inclusion at work matters.
People with different experiences make the workplace stronger. Appreciating those differences and enabling people to bring their authentic selves to work will be the cornerstone of an organization’s ability to withstand and thrive amidst both market and social pressures. Flexibility in the way we work, revisiting the concept of work-life balance, managing increasing job turnover, attracting and finding talent, re-focusing on retention strategies, and digging into data for insights tied to inequity from pay to representation are among the topics of key concern we’re hearing from business owners and HR departments alike.
Let’s come together for some ‘uncomfortable’ yet necessary conversations about diversity, inclusion and belonging that will better prepare us for connecting with our people. After all, we’re stronger together.
During this complimentary half-day summit, you’ll interact with HR and inclusion leaders, business owners, economists, activists and strategists on:
- The reasons why diversity, equity and inclusion are no longer a ‘nice to have,’ but rather a business imperative
- The latest trends in the labor market and how inclusion plays into a more equitable job market
- An ADP Research Institute® debut of inclusion data-driven by employee sentiment
- The importance of providing underrepresented groups a greater sense of belonging and equality in the workplace
- The creation of sustainable disability inclusion and embracing a culture that enables people to feel valued and a part of working towards something ‘greater’
- Insights for today’s leaders as we redefine what it means to succeed in the context of today’s workforce
To view the entire ADP 2021 Inclusion Summit, click here.