No. 3 | ADP
- In the past two years, ADP’s Business Resource Group (BRG) membership has increased by 80 percent and the company continues to experience a meaningful and consistent upsurge in BRG affiliation, local executive sponsorship, US national chapter presence, and international chapter presence.
- In November 2018, ADP instated a soft pre-launch of a Disabilities BRG, Thrive. ADP’s 11th BRG, led by executive sponsors Deb Hughes and Trusha Palkhiwala, officially launched in January 2019 and has generated exceptional engagement to date.
- ADP’s spend with diverse suppliers increased by more than 80 percent over the past four years. It continues to grow its mentorship program in supplier diversity, with efforts such sessions on “How to do Business with a Corporation.”
FROM THE COMPANY
At ADP, we are Always Designing for People. We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics, and compliance expertise.
As a global leader in HCM solutions, we know that attracting and retaining top talent are critical to ADP’s growth in the short and long-term. At ADP, we strive to ensure our workplace is inclusive and values the contribution of every individual.
In an increasingly competitive marketplace, our commitment to diversity is not only the right thing to do, but it allows us to deliver greater service to our clients and, more importantly, it enables us to be a more effective, empathetic and responsible global corporate citizen.
With the addition of ADP’s new disability Business Resource Group, we now have more than 12,000 associates participating in our BRGS. Further, ADP received a 100% score for the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index for its 10th consecutive year.
President and CEO
“As the CEO of a Fortune 250 company, I have both a professional and personal stake in advancing diversity and inclusion. We will continue to do our part to provide opportunities for all talent to thrive, and live our values of ‘each person counts’ by holding ourselves accountable for progress.”
Chief Diversity and Corporate Social Responsibility Officer
“As a global technology and services company. embracing diverse perspectives is central to our strategy. ADP’s commitment to diversity and inclusion is how we leverage our most important asset — our people. It starts at the top and is threaded throughout every part of our business.”
U.S. Headquarters: Roseland, N.J.
Global Employees: 58,000
Last Year’s DiversityInc Top 50 Ranking • No. 5
OTHER DIVERSITYINC LISTS
- No. 2 Mentoring
- No. 3 Sponsorship
- No. 4 Executive Women
- No. 5 Diverse Leadership
- No. 6 Executive Diversity Council
- No. 7 Talent Acquisition for Women of Color
- No. 8 Supplier Diversity
- No. 10 Talent Acquisition
- No. 14 Veterans
- LGBT Employees