No. 4 | ADP
Carlos RodriguezPresident and CEO
“At ADP, we genuinely believe diversity unlocks the full potential of our people making us a stronger company, better positioned to support our associates, our clients, and our communities. Our promise to foster a diverse workforce crosses our organization. As history shows, lasting progress comes through focus, collaboration, and partnership.”
Aisha Thomas-PetitChief Diversity, Inclusion and CSR Officer
“The best organizations embody an inclusive culture beyond the diversity function. With the support of leadership, data and metrics, and champions around the world, ADP has moved beyond measuring itself against industry practices and standards alone. Our focus now is to embody diversity and inclusion in our culture.”
- ADP, a leading global technology company providing human capital management (HCM) solutions, earned a 100% rating in the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s (HRCF) Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
- ADP considers increasing supplier diversity a key element of its operations. The company’s diverse spending has increased over the last several years.
- ADP’s talent management approach is unique. The company’s new process looks at all employees through a strengths-based approach while funneling them into talent pipelines.
In The News
- More LGBTQ+ Employees Comfortable Expressing Sexuality, Gender at Work
- ADP Recognized for “World’s Most Admired Companies” List for 14th Consecutive Year
- ADP’s Morris, Wells Fargo’s Merlie on Bridging the Military and Civilian Divide at ERG Festival
Other DiversityInc Lists
- No. 5 Executive Diversity Councils
- No. 6 Mentoring
- No. 10 Sponsorship
From The Company
Creating a better world of work where everyone feels engaged and empowered to achieve their full potential is core to ADP’s purpose. ADP cultivates a culture that embraces all forms of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual identity and orientation, veteran status, and ability.
The company embraces this philosophy at all levels, from entry level to management and executive positions, believing an engaged, inclusive and diverse workforce attracts top talent, galvanizes creativity, drives innovation and leads to better business outcomes.
ADP’s tens of thousands of associates reflect the cultural diversity of the markets ADP serves. Through workforce initiatives including fair and equal hiring practices, efforts to support pay equity, global business resource groups, and diversity and inclusion trainings, ADP has established an inclusive culture that provides all associates the opportunity to contribute, grow and thrive.
U.S. Headquarters: Roseland, NJ
Global Employees: 58,000
2019 DiversityInc Top 50 Ranking: No. 3