The DiversityInc Top 10 Companies for Global Diversity
Companies eligible for this list must have at least 20 percent of their operations outside of the United States. We assess a variety of best practices in the DiversityInc Top 50 survey, as well as submissions to the separate DiversityInc Global Diversity survey. That survey remains open until mid-May and companies wishing to participate should email consulting@DiversityInc.com.
Criteria for this list include:
- Presence and role of a global diversity council
- Effective use of global employee resource groups for recruitment and talent development
- Global policies to prevent discrimination and harassment
- Global initiatives to hire and promote people with disabilities
- Global initiatives to hire and promote LGBT people
- Cross-cultural mentoring initiatives
- Specific talent- and leadership-development initiatives for women
- Global supplier-diversity initiatives
The No. 1 company on this list is IBM.
The 2015 DiversityInc Top 10 Companies for Global Diversity
- Wyndham Worldwide
- Procter & Gamble