Talent development, in particular mentoring, is a critical component in your organization’s ability to increase diversity in its management pipeline. But how can you get your programs to yield viable results in talent development?
The DiversityInc Top 50 companies have demonstrated that formal, cross-cultural mentoring programs, with the participation of senior executives, successfully enhance the diversity of human-capital results in management.
In this 90-minute diversity web seminar on mentoring and talent development, Jodi Davidson, director of diversity and inclusion initiatives for Sodexo (No. 2 in The 2012 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity), and Joni Swedlund, lead client service partner, Federal Financial Services Practice, Deloitte (No. 8), discuss how cross-cultural mentoring has increased engagement, retention and promotions at their organizations and what specific programs have delivered success in talent development.
The diversity web seminar also provides comprehensive information in talent development on:
- What metrics your company should measure for program success
- The philosophies and outcomes of sponsorship and mentoring at Sodexo
- Why measuring mentoring progress should be a key priority for your organization
- How Deloitte makes a business case for its mentoring and sponsorship programs, and how you can, too
- Why sponsorship helps women at Deloitte progress up the ladder to senior management and get promoted