Resource groups were started about 20 years ago and quickly have become a staple at top-performing companies. How do resource groups actually enhance companies’ talent pipelines, market connections and revenue?
In this exclusive, 90-minute Diversity Web Seminar on Resource Groups, diversity leaders from Aetna and MasterCard Worldwide (Nos. 24 and No. 15, respectively, in the 2012 DiversityInc Top 50) discuss why organizations need to have resource groups in place if they want to stay competitive. They share case-study examples that illustrate some of the significant results that resource groups can provide in bringing diversity to the workplace and the marketplace.
Panelists include DiversityInc’s Barbara Frankel (moderator), senior vice president and executive editor; Meghan O’Brien McNamara, director of diversity, Aetna; and Donna Johnson, chief diversity officer, MasterCard Worldwide.
Readers will learn:
- The top four best practices for resource groups that all companies should utilize
- Five new and innovative types of resource groups that are on the rise
- Why MasterCard’s resource groups each have a unique brand identifier and mission
- How global and regional committees provide structure to resource groups and deliver results
- How Aetna used its resource groups to boost its engagement levels to 86 percent