What Is Diversity Management?
Diversity management is the strategy of using best practices with proven results to find and create a diverse and inclusive workplace. Successful strategies link diversity progress directly to business results. Best practices include effective use of executive diversity councils, mentoring and sponsorship programs and employee resource groups to achieve desired results in recruitment, retention and management of diverse talent.
DiversityInc is able to uniquely assess diversity-management success through collection of data on thousands of companies in 17 years of running The DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity survey. All best practices, case studies and supporting data are available to subscribers on DiversityInc Best Practices.
DiversityInc Best Practices includes:
- How-to articles, case studies and videos (from beginner to advanced) on senior leadership commitment, recruitment, mentoring, employee resource groups, supplier diversity and much more.
- Webinars featuring best practices from DiversityInc Top 50 companies. Visit our webinar schedule to register to attend live or view afterward in our webinar library.
- Turnkey Meeting in a Box, an educational tool featuring historical timelines, facts & figures and discussion topics to build cultural competence and promote inclusiveness. Companies use this tool for workforce awareness and training.
- In-depth interviews with top executives and thought leaders at the most diverse companies in the country.
- Career Advice content to help your employees succeed internally.
Click here to take a tour of DiversityInc Best Practices.
For information on how to have your organization subscribe, email Shane@DiversityInc.com.
DiversityInc Media, LLC is privately owned by Luke Visconti, with no outside investors. DiversityInc is a VA certified veteran-owned business and a USBLN certified business owned by a person with a disability.