Chief diversity officers from KPMG and Prudential Financial, Nos. 29 and 16 in The 2011 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity, and Pfizer, one of DiversityInc’s 25 Noteworthy Companies, shared their strategies to mold recruitment and retention philosophies at a panel moderated by DiversityInc CEO Luke Visconti. Watch this video excerpt of the panel, taken during DiversityInc’s learning event in Washington, D.C.
- Diversity Web Seminar: How to Make Cross-Cultural Mentoring Your Talent-Development Action Plan
Can talent development through mentoring really help ALL your employees reach their full potential? Our web seminar reveals why it’s especially critical for Blacks, Latinos, Asians and women Continue Reading »
- Best Practices on Improving Retention
- What Are the Benefits of Employee-Resource Groups?
Question: What's your opinion on employee networks/affinity groups? Continue Reading »
- Web Seminar: Ensuring Diversity in Succession Planning
Case studies from IBM, CVS and Kaiser Permanente show the talent-development strategies needed to successfully include diversity and inclusion into your succession plan. Continue Reading »
- Workplace Diversity: Do White Men Really Need Diversity Outreach?
Workplace diversity includes ALL employees. See how companies are showing white men what's in it for them. Continue Reading »
Diversity Events & Interviews
- Ask the White Guy: Can a White Man Speak With Authority on Diversity? 108 comments
- Ask the White Guy: Why Is Trayvon a White-on-Black Crime? 100 comments
- Do Blacks Need to Relax Their Natural Hair to Get Promoted? 67 comments
- Why the 'B' in 'Black' Is Capitalized at DiversityInc 53 comments
- White Guy Responds to 'Why Did He Kill Himself?' 50 comments
- What Kind of CEO Worries About What Underwear and Cologne You Wear While the Stock Declines by Half? 9811 views
- Papa John’s CEO Latest News: ‘In a Bunch of Trouble’ for Obamacare Job Cuts 9177 views
- HISTORY Channel Racist? Why Satan Looks Like Obama 7466 views
- ‘You Must Have Voted for Obama’: 5 Things NEVER to Say to Blacks 6810 views
- Ask the White Guy: Is a White Person From Africa an African-American? 6104 views
Watch Our Most Popular Videos
- Altria: Is Diversity a Zero-Sum Game for White Men?
- Deloitte's Leadership Imperative? Be Representative of ALL Employees
- How MasterCard's CEO Fosters Employee Engagement
- How Travelers Measures Retention? Diversity Progress Indicator
- Where Does CVS' Employee Engagement Start? Boards, CEOs & Chief Diversity Officers
- @Rutgers Scandal Update: Pernetti Resigns; President Apologizes for ‘Failure of Process’ http://t.co/fA6nJbenne #basketball #
- What’s Everyone Saying About Rutgers' Crisis? “Rutgers should be policing themselves. It shouldn’t require the media" http://t.co/mgPBsTGYWR #
- Should Rutgers President and Athletic Director Resign After Coach Rice Scandal? http://t.co/onTVtbF6MZ #basketball #rutgers #
- Why Did Rutgers Wait to Fire Coach After Anti-Gay and Abusive Actions? http://t.co/oITrjJhv3y #basketball #accountability #
- Should #Black #Women Straighten Their Hair or Lighten Their Skin? http://t.co/MmV2LBuAJy @indiaarie @bglhonline @afrobella #diversity #